SithFriendlyTournaments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SithFriendlyTournaments

Tournament

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clarifying the Rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TotalWarFanatic

Clarifying the Rules Empty
PostSubject: Clarifying the Rules   Clarifying the Rules Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:52 pm

I'm trying to get a few things strait here, as the rules are rather vague and confusing tbh. To prevent confusion with terms, here they are:
match - all 2 or 3 games played between two teams
game - a single game within a match

1.By "using each faction once" are we referring to the team as a whole or the individual within the team? I hope it's the former, so that it won't matter who uses what within each team, but simply what the team as a whole uses.

2.Now, regarding how many times we may use each faction. Is each team only allowed to use each faction once in the entire tourney? (i.e. Team A uses Carthage against team B and thus can never again use it.) Or is each team allowed to use each faction only once per each match? (i.e. Team A can use Carthage against Team B only once, but they can use it again vs. team C, and again vs. team D, and so on.)

3.You say we, "Must play 3 games for 1 Match.” I think you should clarify here. Do you mean best of three? Because the way it sounds atm, even if team A wins the first two games against team B, they’ll still have to play the third game even though its absolutely pointless as the match as already been decided.

Thank you for your time and sorry for the confusion.
Back to top Go down
TotalWarFanatic

PostSubject: Re: Clarifying the Rules   Clarifying the Rules Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:19 pm

Hello? Anyone home?
Back to top Go down
|-Tr-|Jordan
Admin
|-Tr-|Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Clarifying the Rules   Clarifying the Rules Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:43 pm

it is the same as the 1v1 rules
Lets say 1 team chooses Egypt and Pontus in 1 game.
There next game the person who chose Pontus can still use Egypt and Vice Versa.

/Jordan
Back to top Go down
https://sithtournament.forumotion.com
TotalWarFanatic

PostSubject: Re: Clarifying the Rules   Clarifying the Rules Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:55 pm

Please explain further, I am still at a total loss.
Back to top Go down
Paullus

PostSubject: Re: Clarifying the Rules   Clarifying the Rules Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 3:25 pm

Man wth is this shit make rules clear ,how many times can me (or my team) use a certain faction - let's say egypt ?

And btw when you say "match" you mean "round" ,a match is a single game ,the round consists of 2 or 3 games (=matches) , get your vocabulary straight . And if my team wins 2 out of 3 matches of one round then we still have to play the 3rd game ? it doesnt seem to make sense .

Please clarify this ASAP cause my teammate has set our games for today .

Paullus
Back to top Go down
TotalWarFanatic

PostSubject: Re: Clarifying the Rules   Clarifying the Rules Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 11:51 pm

All faction rules have been removed. You might want to post that on rules, admins...
Back to top Go down
Loopz

PostSubject: Re: Clarifying the Rules   Clarifying the Rules Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 3:41 am

Paullus giving out the vocabulary lessons? Why does he consitantly need to a fuckin' tart his whole life, was there any need to even make such a comment on the difference between a match and a round, we all got the message, your just being a pedantic prick as usual!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clarifying the Rules   Clarifying the Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clarifying the Rules
Page 1 of 1